Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Face Mitt
Free Shipping with total order $25+ in Continental US: 8-15 business days during COVID19
AVAILABLE AT Target.com -- Go to link
All you need is hot water and your Dermasuri Exfoliating Face Mitt and you are on your way to soft, velvety, glowing skin.
Made with a unique fabric texture, this facial mitt visibly removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin instantly. The face scrub catches and sloughs off dead cells (which appear like small gray rolls) by simply rolling it off your skin. Reveal healthy and smooth skin
Use the Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Face Mitt as a part of your daily skin care routine to buff, cleanse and exfoliate daily. This deep cleansing scrub removes dry skin instantly while massaging and stimulating skin. Use on face, neck or shoulders to clear away dead skin, diminish the visibility of pores, exfoliate your skin and reduce blackheads.
Our mitt’s feature 3 finger slots but if you have smaller hands you can easily fit in 4 fingers to ensure they don’t slip. For extra support, simply press your thumb against the outside of the mitt when using. This unique fit style ensures you have a large surface area with rounded tip to ensure all over cleansing.
Deep exfoliate daily for radiant skin.
Made with a unique fabric texture, the mitt removes surface layers of build up and dead skin instantly on face, neck and shoulders
Evens skin texture, reduces blackheads, reduces pore visibility
Removes makeup residue
Suits every skin type
Prepares for sunless tanning
Leaves your skin perfectly prepped to absorb nourishing moisturizers
Perfect for your daily beauty regimen, travel or to the gym
Soften skin : Shower, bath or steam for a few minutes.
Squeeze the excess : Wet the mitt and squeeze excess water.
Remove dead skin : Massage in a circular motion (3-4 fingers). For deep exfoliation, do not use soap. For daily wash, use with cleanser.
- Hand wash your face mitt using natural soap and hang to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every week or with soap daily.
- Avoid using your face mitt on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your face mitt every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use near eyes or delicate parts of the face. Not recommended for use on infants or children.
Additional Product Information: Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang to air dry. Replace every 4-6 months.