Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub
Free Shipping with total order $25+ in Continental US: 8-15 business days during COVID19
AVAILABLE AT Target.com -- Go to link
All you need is hot water and your Dermasuri Exfoliating glove and you are on your way to soft, sexy, glowing skin.
Made with a unique fabric texture, the mitt visibly removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin instantly. The mitt catches and sloughs off dead cells (which appear like small gray rolls) by simply rolling it off your skin. Reveal healthy and smooth skin.
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrubs are handmade exfoliating gloves that use an ancient weaving design that allows for a gentle yet deep exfoliation. The unique fabric weaving technique allows for the glove to remain soft yet durable, while visibly removing dead skin and surface impurities.
- Helps even skin texture and prevents dullness, giving your skin a beautiful, soft glow
- Removes layers of dead skin instantly
- Improves circulation and lymphatic drainage; leaving body energized
- Reduces ingrown hairs, bumps and clogged pores
- Naturally removes fake tans, spray tans and self-tanning products while providing a smooth base for even future tanning.
- Helps to absorb skin care products more effectively
For optimal results (i.e., visibly see dead skin cells), follow instructions exactly.
Soften your skin with water only - Go into the shower, bath or steam for 5-10 minutes. Do not apply any soaps or lotions to the body. The fabric relies on friction. Soaps/lotions create a film which make the skin surface too slippery for the fabric to grab the skin.
Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Moisturize Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every 2 weeks.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your glove every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!