DERMASURI Exfoliating Body Scrub Glove Scrubber
- VISIBLY REMOVES DRY SKIN INSTANTLY - Reveal, healthy, new and radiant skin all over your body! Dry, dead skin appears like small gray rolls and gently rolls off the skin instantly.
- EXFOLIATES and SMOOTHES SKIN - Evens skin texture to allow moisturizer to penetrate more effectively.
- REDUCES INGROWN HAIRS - Reduces bumps and clogged pores.
- USE EVERY 2 WEEKS - Unlike a typical body glove, loofah, body scrub, body sponge, or body scrubber, just deep exfoliate once every 2 weeks.
- NO SOAP - Use scrubber with water only, revealing gorgeous, glowing skin on your body. No harsh chemical or body wash.
- SUNLESS TANS OR SUNLESS LOTIONS - Refreshes skin for even tanning.
DRY SKIN ROLLS UP AND AWAY
Made with a unique fabric texture, this body scrub glove is made up of material that removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin on your body instantly using the exfoliating scrubber and water only; no chemicals or soap needed.
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Body Scrub Glove originates from skincare traditions of Turkish hammams, Korean spas and Japanese baths. Not your standard loofah, bath scrubber, wash cloth or body scrub, this premium version of the exfoliating scrubber is used in hammams (“kesse”) and Korean spas (also known as “ttaemiri” or “italy towel”). The exfoliating process involves a shower or bath steam for a few minutes, followed by a deep exfoliation with this exfoliating body scrub. Follow with your regular regimen using soap or body wash on your wash cloth, loofah after the Dermasuri exfoliation process.
For optimal results (i.e., visibly see dead skin cells), follow instructions exactly.
HOW TO USE:
- No soap: Shower, bath or steam in hot water for 5 minutes. Unlike a regular wash cloth, must avoid soaps or body wash as the fabric relies on friction.
- Squeeze the excess: Turn off water and squeeze away excess water from the body scrubber.
- Leave body scrubber slightly damp.
- Remove dry skin: Exfoliate using vigorous, up and downward motion on a section of your body until you see dry skin cells roll away. For optimal results, apply pressure while using the scrub.
- Repeat and scrub another section of your body.
- Follow with washcloth and soap.
- Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every 2 weeks.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your glove every 4-6 months.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use on face or delicate parts of the body. Not recommended for use on infants or children.