Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrubber
Free Shipping with total order $25+ in Continental US: 8-15 business days during COVID19
AVAILABLE AT Target.com -- Go to link
All you need is hot water and your Dermasuri Exfoliating Back Scrubber and you are on your way to soft, velvety, glowing skin.
Made with a unique fabric texture, this back scrubber visibly removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin instantly. The back scrub catches and sloughs off dead cells (which appear like small gray rolls) by simply rolling it off your skin. Reveal healthy and smooth skin.
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrubs are handmade and use an ancient weaving design that allows for a gentle yet deep exfoliation. The unique fabric weaving technique allows for the glove to remain soft yet durable, while visibly removing dead skin and surface impurities.
Made with a unique fabric texture, this luxury back scrub visibly removes surface layers of build up and dead skin instantly.
Great for dry, rough skin, eczema, back acne, and more.
Reach areas of your back you normally may not be able to with our extra-wide diamond-shaped design 8” W x 27” L super wide and super long.
Perfect for polishing and cleaning the back, neck, shoulders and hard to reach areas.
Improves circulation by massaging and invigorating skin.
A perfect length, even for people with broader shoulders.
Flexible and comfortable straps on both ends to easily exfoliate hard to reach areas.
HOW TO USE:
Soften skin : Shower, bath or steam in water for 5-10 minutes. Do not use soap.
Squeeze the excess : Turn off water and squeeze excess water from the back scrub.
Remove dead skin : Use horizontal side-to-side motions for optimal results. Apply pressure (pulling handles away from your body) until you see dead skin cells roll away.
Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Moisturize Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your back scrub using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every 2 weeks.
- Avoid using your back scrub on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your back scrubber every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use on face or delicate parts of the body. Not recommended for use on infants or children.
Additional Product Information: Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang to air dry. Replace every 4-6 months. Ideal for all skin types.