DERMASURI Exfoliating Back Scrub Scrubber
- VISIBLY REMOVES DRY SKIN INSTANTLY - Reveal, healthy, new and radiant skin on your back and shoulders! Dry, dead skin appears like small gray rolls and gently rolls off the skin instantly.
- EXFOLIATES and SMOOTHES SKIN - Evens skin texture on your back to allow moisturizer to penetrate more effectively.
- REDUCES INGROWN HAIRS AND BACK ACNE - Reduces bumps and clogged pores on your back. Helps treat dry, rough skin and back acne.
- USE EVERY 2 WEEKS - Unlike a typical body glove, loofah, body scrub, body sponge, or back scrubber, just deep exfoliate once every 2 weeks.
- NO SOAP - Use back scrubber with water only, revealing refreshed skin on your back and shoulders. No harsh chemicals or body wash.
- EXTRA-WIDE DESIGN - 8” Wide x 27” Long diamond-shaped design makes it easy to polish the back, neck, shoulders (even those with broader shoulders) and hard to reach areas.
DRY SKIN ROLLS UP AND AWAY.
Made with a unique fabric texture, this back scrubber is made up of material that removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin on your back and body instantly using the exfoliating back scrubber and water only; no chemicals or soap needed.
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrub is a premium back scrubber made with a unique fabric texture. Unlike a loofah, body scrub, body sponge, dry brush or body scrubbers, it is designed specifically to scrub your back. Reach areas of your back and shoulders with an extra-wide and long diamond-shaped design (8” Wide x 27” Long). The back scrubber has flexible and comfortable straps on both ends to easily exfoliate hard to reach areas. The exfoliating process involves a shower or bath steam for a few minutes, followed by a deep exfoliation with this exfoliating back scrub. Follow with your regular regime using soap or body wash on your wash cloth or loofah after the Dermasuri exfoliation process.
HOW TO USE:
Soften skin : Shower, bath or steam in water for 5-10 minutes. Do not use soap.
Squeeze the excess : Turn off water and squeeze excess water from the back scrub.
Remove dead skin : Use horizontal side-to-side motions for optimal results. Apply pressure (pulling handles away from your body) until you see dead skin cells roll away.
Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Moisturize Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your back scrub using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every 2 weeks.
- Avoid using your back scrub on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your back scrubber every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use on face or delicate parts of the body. Not recommended for use on infants or children.
Additional Product Information: Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang to air dry. Replace every 4-6 months. Ideal for all skin types.