DERMASURI Exfoliating Men’s Beard and Face Scrub Scrubber
- VISIBLY REMOVES DRY SKIN INSTANTLY - Made with a unique fabric texture, this
exfoliating glove removes surface layers of build up and dry skin instantly on face, neck and shoulders – great for beards and facial hair.
- LOOSENS STUBBORN HAIR ROOTS ON BEARD - By exfoliating before you shave, the hair roots are loosened, making it easier to shave your beard and facial hair.
- REDUCES INGROWN HAIRS, RAZOR BUMPS AND CLOGGED PORES - Allows ingrown hairs to make its way out of the pores.
- REMOVES OIL AND DIRT - Not like a wash cloth, face scrub or loofah. Deep cleans and scrubs skin around beard for refreshed look.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS OR SOAP - For deep exfoliation, do not use soap or face wash. For daily wash and light exfoliation, use with a cleanser and face wash.
NO MORE INGROWN FACIAL HAIR
Made with a unique fabric texture, this face and neck scrubber is made up of material that removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin instantly using the exfoliating scrubber and water only; no chemicals or soap needed. Designed specifically for men with beards and facial hair.
Dermasuri Exfoliating Men’s Beard and Face Scrub is not your standard face wash cloth, face exfoliator or loofah. This deep cleansing face scrub lifts away dry skin, exfoliates and reveals healthy skin for a smooth shave. Use on neck and face to scrub beard and tease out any stubborn ingrown hairs and razor bumps. This beard scrubber is a simple way to nudge ingrown hairs to the surface and exfoliate the skin.
Unlike a brush, sponge, loofah, or many other scrubber, it's designed especially to scrub your face and beard. Moisturize better by applying lotion after exfoliation scrub. This face, beard, and mustache exfoliator loosens hair roots, leaving smoother skin for a closer shave.
After use, continue with your normal shaving routine. You will notice that it is easier to shave without pressing too hard with a razor.
Perfect for your daily beauty regimen, travel or to the gym.
1. Soften skin: Shower, bath or steam for a few minutes.
2. Squeeze the excess: Wet the scrubber glove and squeeze excess water.
3. Remove dry skin: Massage glove in a circular motion (2-3 fingers). For deep exfoliation, do not use soap or face wash. For daily wash and light exfoliation, use with face cleanser or face wash.
- Hand wash your mitt using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every week or daily with soap.
- Avoid using your mitt on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your mitt every 4-6 months.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliate
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use near eyes or delicate parts of the face. Not recommended for use on infants or children.